... and another pound down! I am pleased with that since it was my birthday over the weekend and had a few treats that I did point but might have forgotten a couple! Heheh
That's 33lbs off altogether now.
I'm still keeping myself organised and preparing lunch the night before etc- it's the only way it works for me. That and writing it all down. Keep it up eh!?
I'm waiting on a weighted hula-hoop to be delivered- hopefully should be here today- I'm looking forward to having a go with that- I'm still doing my walking and have had a few goes at bowling on the wii - but want to try and do something else that is a bit of a laugh.
In other news... I am covered in horrible red blotches! Prickly heat! Yuck. I'm off out later to buy some total sunblock and will just have to fake the tan again this year. Not fair! Heheh
Have a good week
x
Going to have another good week!!
BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0
½
¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•
ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
well done! Your doing really well! Let me know how the hula hooping goes! xx
Post a Comment