
**This is not an advert** - in a way it is! LOL**
Hahaha I got some of his "Pull Me In Pants" on ebay. I can't believe it!! They are fantastic!
I have tried various support and supposedly slimming underwear in the past and have either felt like I couldn't breathe or sit down! They usually dig right into your legs and leave a tell-tale ...dent...
Not Gok's! Oh no! They are amazing! They really do pull you in - in all the right places and firm everything up! The jeans I bought the other week - which only just fitted- are far too big when I'm wearing these pants! I am amazed!
I got them for about half price on ebay- but have ordered myself another pair in a different colour for the full price- as I am so impressed! I'll be wearing them all the time from now on! hahah- well- until they are too big! heheh
Anyway- enough about the pants! (for now)...
In other news- I have earned 6 BPs so far this week from walking and have been totally on track points-wise. Trying to make up for my 2lb gain! I'm sure it was due to the large meal I had on the Monday- still hanging around my system- as I am down 3lbs already- but it's early days- things can change rapidly! heheh Fingers crossed!
Bye for now
x


2 comments:
ooohh I might have to try a pair! Whats the name of them so I can nosy on ebay?
xx
Hiya- they are Gok Wan Pull Me In Pants. They are £36 from Simply Yours or I got them about hlf that on ebay- but have bought another full price pair as I LOVE them so much !! :D
Hope you are well- catch up soon
x
Post a Comment