Going to have another good week!!

BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0

½

¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•

ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ


Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Week 14 Begins...

... and it starts with a 2lb gain! Booo!

I was expecting it to be more to be honest- I made bad food choices over the weekend and had been out for a drink and meal with the girl for the first time in ages- so I didn't try as hard as I should!

I had done a lot more exercise over the week- so that might have added to the gain- that and the extra Tapas I scoffed when I was out and the little treats I had when I was hungover that I accidentally (on purpose) forgot to track! Heheh Oh well - got to live a little! - I'm motivated to shift it this week :)

I have been practising a lot more with the hula hoop! I'm getting there! My back isn't as supple as it was years ago! hahah My sister is really good on it!! I have to get the hang of it! I'll wait til the bruising has died down! Heheh

Have a good week

x

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Aw sorry to hear that chick, im sure you will get it off for next week! xx