Going to have another good week!!

BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0

½

¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•

ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ


Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Week 12 begins... new WI day.

I have decided to make a Tuesday my Weigh In day.... I haven't been weighing mysef til the Tuesday for a couple of weeks now- mostly because I enjoy my roast dinner on a Sunday too much and don't want to give it up - I find that it affects a Monday morning weigh in tho- so I'm switching to Tuesday. YAY!! :)

10%
*This week I lost another 2lbs* That takes me 1lb under my 10% goal!! :D I'm really chuffed.
I have lost 32lbs altogether now and am really motivated at the moment.

Really pleased as it was my TOTM and I really worked hard not to go completely mad. I had one night where I just nibbled constantly- but it's just low point stuff I have in - so I only went 7 points over! ONLY!! hahah I've made up for it tho and am really pleased with the result :)

I have been bowling on the wii this morning already! hahah Then I'm off to uni for a Child Protection workshop this afternoon.

Meeting Nikki tomorrow for a bit of shopping and probably some lunch :D

Have a good week

x

1 comment:

Nikki said...

wooohooo well done!
Your on fire chick!!
xx mwah xx