Being back at uni means I'm walking a LOT more than usual. If you want to go for a coffee- it's like a mile round trip! heheh
I have been using my pedometer and got to healthy and earned 3 points yesterday. Today it was 4.5 points- mind you that included taking my Grandad's wee dog out for a walk.
I'll have to keep it up and try not to eat many of them!
I have been really organised so far this last few days back at uni and have been taking home made soup in a flask for my lunch and planning my points in advance. It seems to be working so far- I grudge paying the prices in there- can't afford it! Not every day at least.
See how I get on!
x
Going to have another good week!!
BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0
½
¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•
ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment