... another 1lb off- amazingly! I have been walking SO much more and earning a lot more bonus points on the ward- 12 hour shifts are good for something at least!
It would have been more- if I hadn't been out for a meal- oh and had a McD's - oh and pinched some chippy chips off my dad! Heheh! Everything except the McD's was within my points- and I hadn't used any bonus points so I guess it was ok!
I am on shift the next 2 days, then off til Monday so that'll be a nice break!
Have a good week
x
Going to have another good week!!
BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0
½
¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•
ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ
Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Week 25 begins...
Labels:
Bonus Points,
Exercise,
Organised,
Progress,
Walking,
Weigh-In News,
Weightloss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment