Going to have another good week!!

BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0

½

¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•

ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ


Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Week 22 begins.....

... even after a night out over the weekend- I managed to lose 1lb :D
That's 40lbs altogether- here's a 40lb fish- they can hardly lift it!! Heheh!



I'm really surprised and pleased by the loss! I did keep within my points and had earned quite a few BPs but I always think that alcohol can make a difference to your loss.

See how I go this week.

I start my practice placement for uni next week- so that will help get me some more BPs! 12 hour shifts! I wonder how far I'll walk on one of those! Will have to get a bigger packed lunch box! Heheh since I'll be taking 3 meals with me!

I'm looking forward to it.

Tried my uniforms on and they are all fine- some of the trousers are a bit big- but I'll speak nice to my mum and she might take them in a bit for me! The ones I haven't worn yet and fine- and those were the ones that didn't even fasten last year!

Have a good week
x

No comments: