Going to have another good week!!

BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0

½

¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•

ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ


Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Week 21 begins......

...... off to a flying start. Really pleased this week as things seem to be going in the right direction finally.

4lbs off! Wooooooooohoooooooooo!

That's a total of 39lbs now. Really chuffed.

This is a 39lb fish!! Scary stuff!



I was beginning to think it would never get moving again! I had been messing about with the same 2lbs for over a month.

Motivated to keep it going and get another 3 lbs off to reach my 3 stone loss over the next couple of weeks. It's good to have something in mind to work towards- and for me, little steps at a time is the way forward!

Another NSV for me today- I tried on 2 pairs of jeans that I had bought and couldn't get zipped and they did up- and I'm actually wearing a pair now! Really good feeling!

Hopefully it'll last!

Have a good week
x

No comments: