... not off to the best of starts tho- with a 1lb gain.
Nevermind. It's better than I thought it might be- I've been really struggling with totm and could have eaten everything in sight all week. I managed to stay in control until yesterday and I just didn't track anything- had a huge meal with a pudding- and didn't point any of it.
The fact that I had been out walking a couple of times during the week and had managed to track every other day limited the damage!
Back into it again today - still feeling a bit like I could binge but I'm going to really try not to- got lots of fruit in and I will make another pot of soup so I can have something filling and low in points if I feel the need.
So, that's back to 14lbs off in 7 weeks back on track. Not too bad as an average of 2lbs a week is what I aim for.
Going to have another good week!!
BPs earned-0
BP's used-0
BP's left- 0
½
¸¸.•¨¯`•Total Loss So Far: 48lbs¸¸.•¨¯`•
ƸӜƷ¸¸.•¨¯`•Emerging¸¸.•¨¯`•ƸӜƷ
Monday, 27 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you will get that wee pound off and more next week I bet!! xx
Post a Comment